Every day has a lesson in it and I have been consciously looking out for the lessons in my everyday life lately.
This is just some of what I have learnt:
- A small sacrifice in the short term for a bigger reward later, is not a sacrifice. It’s an investment. So I have decided to sacrifice something and I have given myself a year and I will then move toward reaping the reward. Here we go!
- Being still is okay. In fact, keeping still is important. It helps you to connect with your thoughts.
- I have an incurable sweet tooth – try as I may to substitute the sweet things with healthy sweet things like dried fruit; the fact is that I love sweet things, like nougat. And I’ve decided that I’m okay with that.
- The 5 year plan is overrated.
- Love YOU. Only you can love yourself unconditionally and totally. If you have lots of love to give, give it to yourself first.
- Sometimes you need to say ‘My time here is done. I have fulfilled my purpose HERE. I can do no more HERE.’ and then walk away gracefully.
- You determine your value and if you aren’t getting your worth, that’s because you have allowed yourself to be on a discounted price.
- Abundance starts with gratitude.